Soft Gear’s Personal Information Protection Policy
Those who use this website are deemed to have agreed to the following conditions.
Soft Gear Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) pays close attention to the information posted on this website but is not held responsible for the following:
- All posted information is correct, safe, and useful
- All posted information is kept up to date
- Any damage caused by the use of this website
- Server shutdown without notice, changes to information, discontinued or suspended provision, or any damage caused by the above points
Company recognizes that the personal information of its customers is important information that constitutes privacy in the operation of its business. When handling personal information in business, Company strives to protect personal information with appropriate internal rules and organizational structure.
Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
Company will specify the purpose of use of personal information within the scope of its business activities, and acquire, use, and provide personal information fairly and appropriately within the limits necessary to achieve said purpose. In addition, Company will take measures to prevent the obtained personal information from being used for other purposes. In the case that it becomes necessary to use personal information beyond the scope of its purpose of use, Company will notify you in advance of the purpose, unless there is a valid reason.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
Company will comply with the laws and regulations concerning personal information, national guidelines, other norms, and social order, and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
Appropriate Management of Personal Information
Company fully recognizes the risks of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of the personal information that it handles, and will implement reasonable safety measures and take appropriate corrective actions when problems occur.
Responses to Inquiries
Company will respond appropriately to inquiries regarding personal information that it handles, such as disclosure, corrections, suspension of use, and complaints.
Company has established its own management rules and system for personal information protection and will ensure that all employees will make use of the system thoroughly, and regularly review it to make continuous improvements.
- Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user or by third parties in the following cases:
- When a user uses false facts or personal information of another person
- When personal information management of users is insufficient
- When users do not verify the changes made to this policy
- This policy is effective between Company and the user and does not extend to third parties including links to this site. Companies or individuals who acquire data through third-party sites or services that users can access through this site, or through sweepstakes or sales promotion activities, have individual privacy and data acquisition rules that are independent of Company. Please be aware that Company does not have any obligations or take responsibility for these independent rules or activities.
About This Website
Customers can visit this website without disclosing their personal information, and a customer’s personal information will not be collected just by visiting this page. For example, Company may analyze statistical trends such as which pages of this website are most popular, but personal information will not be included in the analysis.For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us here.
Established on May 31st, 2008
Revised July 22nd, 2019
Soft Gear Co., Ltd.
CEO Kengo Aoki
＜Personal Information Protection Contact Information＞
Personal Information Support
Personal Information Protection Manager: Administrative Headquarters